Archive this series
Today I spent an hour in studio trying to work up a style that I enjoy listening to a lot, but with my own signature twist. Even though I consider myself to be an independent musician, an indie sound usually is more hip, cutting, and edgy than the laid back and reflective flavor my music normally takes shape into. I started with bass today and a simple drum pattern that builds throughout the song to really generate a more indie feel to the song. I like the way it turned out, although this is just a first micx, the instrumental performance was pleasing to me. I hope you will enjoy it to. I’ll also be posting the instrumental only version for listening.
Thanks to all my listeners, please help me keep this podcast free by subscribing to my podcast and YouTube Channel or supporting my music online!
thanks for listening and subscribing! Help me keep this podcast free for the world! - -> And check out my new Social Studies Class Podcast!
- My newest album, “Swan Dive” is out now in all digital stores!!
- Grab “Swan Dive”, ”Together Now” or “If I Grow Up” album for just $1 on Bandcamp!! Pay what you want and help support my music!
- Follow me on Twitter @DHXmusic or @DannyHauger
- Subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and PlayerFM!
- Watch some of my YouTube videos!
- Listen to me on Spotify for free or Soundcloud!
- Need voice overs, audio editing, or media production? find me on Fiverr!
- Visit my official website! www.dannyhauger.com and share a download with a friend today!!
241 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 5 mins duration .