Archive this series
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone, I recorded this song three years ago on this very day. Having just put away my classroom candy, I picked up my acoustic guitar and set to work in Open G tuning to try and capture the moment. I hope I managed to pick up some semblance of feeling around Valentine’s Day, and I hope you enjoy the song one more time, or for the very first time today!
Thanks for listening and subscribing! Help me keep this podcast free for the world! Please check out my new Social Studies Class Podcast!
- My newest album, “Swan Dive” is out now in all digital stores!!
- Grab “Swan Dive”, ”Together Now” or “If I Grow Up” album for just $1 on Bandcamp!! Pay what you want and help support my music!
- Follow me on Twitter @DHXmusic or @DannyHauger
- Subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and PlayerFM!
- Enjoy a Hauger History Podcast to learn something new, free!
- Watch some of my YouTube videos!
- Listen to me on Spotify for free or Soundcloud!
- Need voice overs, audio editing, or media production? find me on Fiverr!
- Visit my official website! www.dannyhauger.com and share a download with a friend today!!
241 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 5 mins duration .