Episode 4 – Transforming Lives with Dr. Philip Blair: On CBD Oil, Keto, Whole Body Vibration, and Statin Injuries
Manage episode 214439219 series 2087278
Can CBD oil, the ketogenic diet, and whole body vibration translate to better health? And why should people abstain from statins?
In this episode, we chat with Dr. Philip Blair, a board-certified family practitioner and a retired military officer from West Point who does many things to help people transform their lives, including education about CBD oil, low-carb and ketogenic diet approaches, statin injuries, and disease management. He also provides consultations regarding cannabidiol (CBD) from industrial hemp.
Among the many other hats the awesome Dr. Blair wears, he is also an advisor for Elixinol, as well as the Medical Director and Vice President of Pro Health Advisor, providing innovative nutritional and disease management services. His program believes in “empowering individual patients to make lifestyle changes and coaching them through the difficult transitions until they realize success…and maintain their positive outcomes for life.”
This podcast is brought to you by Heads Up Health, a web app designed to help you centrally track all of your vital health data. Instantly synchronize your medical records, connect your favorite health devices and apps and use your data to optimize your health!
Click on the button below to start your free 30-day trial. Or, read on for more information about our latest podcast episode!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you should abstain from statins
- Injuries and side effects that can result from statin use
- The importance of cholesterol
- The link between statins and neuropathy
- How diabetes can be induced by statins
- The use of whole body vibration in the ICU
- Whole body vibration: how it can help obese and bedridden individuals
- Why people don’t lose weight with just exercise
- The many health benefits of CBD oil
- How the combination of CBD oil and whole body vibration can help PTSD
- The difference between CBD oil and marijuana/THC
- Which brand of CBD oil Dr. Blair recommends
- Imbalances of the endocannabinoid system and how CBD oil can help
- Why the low-carb and ketogenic approach helps diabetes or metabolic syndrome
- How Heads Up Health users can use data to personalize a low-carb keto approach to health
- How life experiences are translated into the body via the endocannabinoid system
- The benefit of CBD oil with cancer, inducing apoptosis
- How CBD oil can help migraines
- Why using both CBD oil with the keto diet is ideal when going through cancer
- General dosage guidelines
- CBD oil and exercise performance
- And more!
Use our discount code — 10off1079 — and get 10% off on your purchase of Elixinol!
Watch on YouTube
Check out the interview on YouTube where Dave and Dr. Blair share screens and take a closer look at the data behind CBD oils:
- Pro Health Advisor
- CBD Blair Consultation
- Statin Effects on Muscle and Kidney
- SpaceDoc (Resource info about derogatory effects related to statins)
- Project CBD
- Gary Taubes’ Good Calories, Bad Calories
Learn more about LEVL, a clinical-grade ketone breath meter, which measures your level of fat-burning and ketosis through a simple breath. Find out more at HeadsUpHealth.com/LEVL.
You can learn more about the Oura ring, a state of the art ring that can track sleep cycle analysis, activity, and recovery at HeadsUpHealth.com/Oura.
Learn more about Keto-Mojo, a highly accurate and affordable device for testing blood sugar and blood ketones. Check it out at HeadsUpHealth.com/Ketomojo.
All of these amazing products are integrated with Heads Up Health.
They all allow you to quantify your health in novel and powerful ways.
Thank you to our partners!
About Heads Up Health
Heads Up Health is a website designed to empower individuals who want to take a self-directed approach to managing their health. Instantly centralize your medical records, connect your favorite devices and apps (e.g., Oura, MyFitnessPal, Keto-Mojo, FitBit, Apple Health, MyMacros+, Withings and many more) and use your data to optimize your health.
Click on the button below to start your free 30-day trial now!
56 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 49 mins duration .