This series is archived ("HTTP Redirect" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
Replaced by: veronicagrant.com
When? This feed was archived on June 07, 2017 18:24 (). Last successful fetch was on May 25, 2017 07:33 ()
Why? HTTP Redirect status. The feed permanently redirected to another series.
What now? If you were subscribed to this series when it was replaced, you will now be subscribed to the replacement series. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 165527393 series 1189996
I’ve got a juicy one for you today, so grab your headphones and get comfortable, you’re not going to want to move for a while. I invited Elise Carr onto the show, who is a ‘Pioneer of Yoni Power’ (you’ll learn what that means in the episode), and she is the Sacred Spirituality and Sexuality Director at Stella Muse. We had a spicy conversation about tantra and sexual empowerment, embracing our sexuality, and how to be more feminine in our life and relationships.
Elise explains what a tantric lifestyle is about which supports the Date Yourself philosophy that I teach to all of my clients and feel so passionately about. So much of what Elise talks about can not only empower you sexually, but in other parts of your life too.
In this episode on tantra and sexual empowerment, you learn:
- What tantra REALLY is (it’s way more than just kama sutra!)
- Ways to be more feminine in your life and in relationships
- How being more feminine (without being girly) helps you to create the space for amazing relationships + sex
- How to connect with yourself sexually
-YOUR NEXT STEP: Schedule a Dating Clarity Session with me so we can uncover what’s keeping your from attracting your ideal partner
– If you get value from Date Yourself Radio, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
– Taking a break from dating? Want to work on yourself but not sure where to start? Try dating yourself. Get started with downloading my FREE GUIDE, 37 Ways To Date Yourself.
Links mentioned in the show:
Where to find Stella Muse
The post EP44: Tantra and Sexual Empowerment with Elise Carr appeared first on Veronica Grant.
100 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 30 mins duration .