This series is archived ("HTTP Redirect" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
Replaced by: Dave & Gunnar Show
When? This feed was archived on January 19, 2018 10:52 (). Last successful fetch was on January 19, 2018 11:47 ()
Why? HTTP Redirect status. The feed permanently redirected to another series.
What now? If you were subscribed to this series when it was replaced, you will now be subscribed to the replacement series. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 177318187 series 1423582
- Peaky Blinders is like a watered-down Deadwood and will suffice for now
- AT&T Stops Using ‘Super Cookies’ To Track Cellphone Data
- Word of the week: “Middlebox”. 4G carriers don’t care one bit for your SPDY-laden, encrypted traffic. Hippie.
- BitTorrent Sync vs Cloud: Where Can You Trust Your Personal Data?
- Anybody try Syncthing.net or Transporter?
- Let’s Encrypt is a new certificate authority from the EFF and friends
- Tyranny of the default: Firefox dumps Google for search, signs on with Yahoo
- HT James Kirkland: E-Cigarettes From China Spreading Malware Through USB Charger
- 10,000 pay phones to become Wifi base stations in NYC
- see also: Ricochet Wireless
- This Week in Vendor Lockin: Anti-Competitive Apple Disables Trim Support On 3rd Party SSDs In OS X
- This Week in Vendor Abandonment: Netflix Kills Off Its Public API, Takes A Few Applications Down With It
- Lawsuits as an Investment: Crowdfund Your Next Lawsuit With LexShares
- Gunnar helps give The Watchful Eye: Mitigating Risk in the Cloud on December 3 in Washington, DC
- Red Hat Private PaaS Workshop on December 11 in Washington, DC
- Red Hat Summit CFP now open!
- HT Itamar Heim: RHEV compliance policy scans with Nessus!
- FIPS compliant password vault with JBoss EAP and RHEL, thanks to Rich Lucente
- How have we not heard of DavMail? Connects standards-compliant clients to Exchange. Thanks, French defense establishment!
Cutting Room Floor
- Save a bundle by anesthetizing octopi yourself: How to anesthetize an octopus
- Parakeet that sounds (and kinda looks) just like R2-D2!
- Pink Floyd’s The Final Cut, A 19 Minute Music Video
- Ground Drone: Low cost mobile robotics platform
- Brain transplant: OpenWorm’s mind in a LEGO robot’s body
- Browser based fluid dynamics simulator
- JS1K Night Highway
We Give Thanks
- James Kirkland for the e-cigarette word of warning
- Itamar Heim for the Nessus and RHEV good news!
- Rich Lucente for the FIPS compliant password vault
142 episodes available. A new episode about every 16 days averaging 34 mins duration .