Manage episode 210333416 series 2285149
Howard Behar: Former President of Starbucks
In this episode, Nathan and Howard Behar discuss:
- How did the servant leadership model evolve in Howard's story?
- Howard's career journey.
- What is servant leadership all about?
- How mentors are important to have in every aspect of life.
- Servant leadership is putting others agenda above your own.
- Anything you set your mind to you can accomplish.
- It doesn't matter what your politics are it is not okay to put people down.
- You get the most out of people when you respect and inspire them.
- Servant leadership is about actions not words.
"Everyday I want to nurture and inspire the human spirit beginning with myself first and then others." — Howard Behar
Connect with Howard Behar:
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Show Notes by Show Producer: Danielle Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.