Manage episode 218203596 series 2285149
Ruth Zukerman: Co-Founder of SoulCycle and Flywheel
In this episode, Nathan and Ruth Zukerman discuss:
- How spinning can be a cathartic mind-body experience.
- Ruth's career path, milestones and lessons learned.
- Ruth's launch of her book: Riding High
- What Ruth would tell young female entrepreneurs.
- People carry stresses and baggage throughout the day. Look for ways to offload these issues for yourself.
- Things don't always go the way you plan. Everything doesn't need a fix in the moment.
- We are constantly reinventing ourselves as we go through our life and career.
- Make sure you really, truly, believe in your business idea. Make sure it inspires you and there will be no doubt it will inspire others.
"When you’re going through a difficult time and when you are experiencing failure of something, it’s so important to know that sometimes you just have to sit with the discomfort, and sit with the failure, and sit with all the thoughts that come with it and not necessarily do anything in that moment.”— Ruth Zukerman
Connect with Ruth Zukerman:
Facebook: Flywheel Sports
LinkedIn: Ruth Zukerman
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.