Manage episode 222585517 series 2285149
In this episode, Nathan and Nikki Raimi discuss:
- Nikki’s life and career path.
- Networking companies and how they work.
- How Nikki went from a teacher, to a stay at home mom, to a running her own business.
- Lessons learned in being true to yourself and empowering others.
- Making a clear plan and setting goals are the key.
- Stay true to yourself and take risks. Empower yourself, empower others.
- Being authentic is the key to success and connecting to other people.
- Know your ‘Why?’
"My life is built on relationships." — Nikki Raimi
Connect with Nikki Raimi
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/nikki-raimi
Facebook Personal - www.facebook.com/nraimi
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Laura Gray
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.?