Manage episode 230508037 series 2285149
In this episode, Nathan and Liz Hwang discuss:
- How Liz learned entrepreneurship from a young age while watching her parents.
- Liz’s passion for helping entrepreneurial women.
- The power of conversation and mentorship.
- Advice Liz would give her 20-year-old self.
- You have to be quick to adapt to the changing environments in the business world.
- Put your family first, but don’t forget about the importance of your business.
- The quality of connection, not the quantity, is what is important in all of your relationships.
- Have an understanding of your consumer to better develop your brand.
"Entrepreneurship has a way to make a better world for everyone in it." — Liz Hwang
Connect with Liz Hwang:
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.