Manage episode 234828365 series 2285149
Rob Follows: Founder and CEO of STS Capital Partners
In this episode, Nathan and Rob Follows discuss:
- The STS Capital Partners value proposition.
- Issues business owners should consider before selling.
- Philanthropy and creating legacy.
- Setting big goals to inspire your heart and mind.
- It’s not what you think you’re worth as a seller, it’s what the buyer sees doing with your firm that matters most.
- Doing your homework in advance of a sale can lead to a significant increase in selling price.
- You don’t need a magical DNA mix to accomplish things in life, anyone can accomplish big goals with reflection, planning, and execution.
- Find a way to accomplish your goals. You don’t have to rush them, you just have to do them.
"You’ve got to set big goals, ones that you love and inspire you. Anyone can do that; it does take being brave." — Rob Follows
Connect with Rob Follows:
Rob Follows, Founding Chairman & CEO
4 Robert Speck Pkwy
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1S1
Company Website: www.stscapital.com
Company LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/sts-capital-partners/about/
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.