Manage episode 237870802 series 128090
2007 – Oracle releases what they called the $10 billion / year Database software in Oracle 11g. It was the first update since 2004. Oracle’s what as refered to as an object-relational database management system (ORDBMS). It is produced and marketed by Oracle Corporation.
Subcribe to Day In Tech History:
- RSS Bandwidth by Cachefly Get a 14 Day Trial
In Wisconsin, friends are called "Sconnies". Even if you're not from Wisconsin, you can be part of the Sconnie Geek Nation through my coverage! By pledging, you join the Geek Sconnie Nation! Plus, you help me cover costs so I can continue the coverage of Gadget tech, music tech, and geek culture through the shows.
- 1969 – David Bowie releases Space Oddity
- 1987 – World population hits 5 billion
- 1991 – the Eclipse of the Century
- 2005 – PowerPC 970MP
- 2008 – iPhone 3G goes on sale
769 episodes available. A new episode about every 23 hours averaging 6 mins duration .