Manage episode 236005959 series 128090
1993 – Microsoft teamed up with Tele-communications and Time Warner to start the revolution known as “Interactive TV”. The ability to buy product right through the set during a show. iTV would give users a Digital Set Top Box in which they would use to browse, go back and watch video. It even connected to a telephone to let you know who is calling and possibly get SMS messages.
Subcribe to Day In Tech History:
- RSS Bandwidth by Cachefly Get a 14 Day Trial
In Wisconsin, friends are called "Sconnies". Even if you're not from Wisconsin, you can be part of the Sconnie Geek Nation through my coverage! By pledging, you join the Geek Sconnie Nation! Plus, you help me cover costs so I can continue the coverage of Gadget tech, music tech, and geek culture through the shows.
- 1983 – Pioneer Crossed Neptune
- 1986 – Activision finalizes the merger with Infocom
- 2003 – 2.4.21 of LINUX kernal released
- 2003 – IE for Mac is shut down
- 2005 – Fedora Core 4 is released
- 2006 – Vincent Ferrari tries to cancel his AOL account, but the agent wouldn’t
- 2007 – Jeffrey Goodin is the first to be sentenced because of the CAN-SPAM act. He was posing as an AOL billing agent
737 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 6 mins duration .