Manage episode 192123591 series 1749539
On today's show, I have Elle Drouin, Product Stylist Photographer & Insta-Famous Pet Owner, who's located in New York City.
Elle was one of my first business friends who I found on, you guessed it, Instagram. We've partnered together on several projects and hang in the same online business groups and she's such a fun person to know!
Obviously I had to have someone on that owns a Insta-famous pet because I know there's a LOT of you out there that either 1) are really curious about this and want to start your own Instagram for your beloved pet or 2) are totally clueless about this world and are intrigued at learning more.
Elle and I chat about her background in finance and how it led her to start her own business, how she grew her dog Mochi's Instagram account strategically, the weird requests she gets, and her biggest struggle she has managing both businesses.
Excited for you to tune in and hope you enjoy!
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- Elle (and Mochi's) morning routine.
- Elle's background in finance and how it led her to start her own business.
- How & why she started Mochi's Instagram account and how she grew it strategically.
- How she determines what Mochi's audience wants to see on Instagram.
- Her advice for those who want to grow an Instagram account authentically.
- Why she decided to start her own styled stock photography business.
- If she feels pressure to make everything in her Instagram feed look perfect all of the time.
- How she batches her project tasks and the tools she uses to stay organized.
- Elle's favorite partnership Mochi was a part of.
- The weirdest request Elle's gotten for a brand collaboration with Mochi.
- How much does Mochi gets paid per sponsorship.
- The biggest struggle she has running her business and Mochi's account.
- Which Bravo celebrity Mochi is most like.
Full show notes at: http://brittneyllynn.com/009
Websites: http://wonderfelle.com/ / https://www.styledstocksociety.com/
Follow her & Mochi on social media:
Elle's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wonderfelle/
Mochi's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mochiandthecity/
(SHOPATHON)RED Famous Dogs of Instagram: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XueSgO_jdo
Mochi the Internet Dog on the Red Carpet at the 20th Annual Webby Awards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEZtGqX6T7k
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners
- Join the Day in the Life newsletter
19 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 64 mins duration .