Manage episode 283097428 series 2767047
We'll be back with a new episode of Democracy Works next week. In the meantime, we invite you to check out our partner podcasts in The Democracy Group podcast network. Here's a small sampling of what the network's shows have covered recently:
- Politics in Question examines the future of the Republican Party with the author of a new book on the Tea Party and insurgent factions in American policies.
- How Do We Fix It? explores free speech and big tech with former ACLU president Nadine Strossen.
- Future Hindsight discusses the link between Christianity and white supremacy in United States history.
- Another Way by Lawrence Lessig shines a light on what political reform lessons the United States can draw from Alaska.
- Democracy Matters from James Madison University explores the history of insurrection and section in the United States with a panel of faculty experts.
- 70 Million explores the push for criminal justice reform in jails throughout the United States
- The Science of Politics from the Niskanen Center explores the politics of homeschooling
- Out of Order from the German Marshall Fund of the United States takes stock of Germany’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union, which recently ended.
Learn more about the network and subscribe to its newsletter for updates at democracygroup.org.