Archive this series
Chaim Sajnovsky worked for 12 years in the TV broadcast industry and was deeply immersed in the birth of digital video. Then he decided to return to his first love as a child: programming. After working for years as developer, he founded b7dev, an on-demand developer service. He works hard to bridge customer and developer needs, trying to translate non-shared language for both parties in order to make successful projects a reality. He is continuously researching new developer pools to help them reach new heights.
- - Dave introduces the show and Chaim Sajnovsky
- - How Chaim found his talent for connecting technical and business people with communication
- - The operation of B7Dev and finding the right people for the right tasks
- - "Developer pools" - Chaim and B7Dev and identification and algorithmic assessment of developers and skills to match to projects
- - The things that "light Chaim up"
- - How Chaim got started in software
- - Chaim's story of failure - flopping on stage in front of an audience
- - Chaim's success story - providing gainful business for customers, gaining trust, maintaining honor, and building a successful business
- - How Chaim stays current with what he needs to know
- - Chaim's book recommendation
- - The things that have Chaim most excited
- - Chaim's causes of pain and suffering
- - The things about which Chaim likes to geek out
- - Chaim's top 3 tips for delivering more value
- - Keeping up with Chaim
Chaim's book recommendation:
Chaim's top 3 tips for delivering more value:
- Be a decent person and live up to your word
- Try to be happy with what you do
- Try to improve all the time
262 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 49 mins duration .