Archive this series
J. B. (Joe) Rainsberger /Canada/ helps software organizations better satisfy their customers and the businesses they support. Expert at delivering successful software, he writes, teaches and speaks about why delivering better software is important, but not enough. He helps clients improve their bottom line by coaching teams as well as leading change programs. He helps software organizations off the treadmill of over-commitment and under-delivery, addressing all aspects of software delivery including understanding the business, gelling the team and even writing great code. Learn more about how Joe will inspire your software organization at jbrains.ca, at conferences world-wide, or by writing him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - Dave introduces the show and J. B. Rainsberger
- - Retirement, existential crisis, and the elusivity of happiness
- - Cultural and innate influences on our yearnings
- - Pressure to deliver vs sense of completion and impact
- - Advice for those aspiring for financial independence and insight regarding purpose
- - J.B.'s experience with meditation
- - Gratitude
- - Dealing with chronic conditions - coping mechanisms, short-term remedies, and tricks
J.B.'s book recommendation:
J.B.'s top 3 tips for delivering more value:
255 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 50 mins duration .