Manage episode 246653790 series 2438093
After a successful twenty-year career as an executive and entrepreneur, Vish Chatterji (@thebusinesscasualyogi) is paying it forward as an East-meets-West Executive Coach. He is a certified meditation, Ayurveda, and yoga teacher and believes the wisdom of yoga offers answers to many of the leadership questions of our day. His insights and experiences have culminated in his book, The Business Casual Yogi, which launched this month.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Vish on:
- [21.07] The beginning of his spiritual journey. Vish recalls losing his way during a terrifying solo trek in the Himalayas before recovering in an ashram and finding comfort and wisdom through his friendship with Yogrishi Vishvketu, a renowned Himalayan yoga master and philosopher.
- [31.23] Vish’s transition from business executive to teacher. He describes his life-changing meeting with Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa and explains his subsequent decision to retrain as an executive coach and Vedic counselor, dedicated to sharing his spiritual insights with the business community.
- [39.01] His unique East meets West perspective. Vish explains how he combines the Western MBA approach to business management with his training in yoga, Ayurveda and meditation in order to maximize the professional and spiritual potential of his clients.
- [46.53] His collaboration with Yogrishi Vishvketu on their recently released book: The Business Casual Yogi, Take Charge of Your Body, Mind and Career. The book shares the wisdom of the Vedic knowledge system with the business world and elaborates on the concept of spiritual intelligence and its role in creating happiness and success.
- [53.09] How to reclaim your inner guru. The importance of learning to trust your intuition and listen to your inner voice rather than relying on others for guidance and advice.
- Reconnect to your divine Self this December. Join me and Veronica Lombo on an immersive retreat in Bali: https://henrywins.com/bali/
- Join me for upcoming workshops: https://henrywins.com/events/
Links from this episode:
- Visit henryyoga.com to learn how to level up your yoga practice in just 40 days.
- Follow @henryyoga.app on Instagram
- The Business Casual Yogi: Take Charge of Your Body, Mind, and Career by Vish Chatterji and Yogrishi Vishvketu
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda - Grab a copy of Vish’s recommended book
- Looking for your next book to read? Check out the list of every book recommended on Dharma Talk
Get in touch with Vish:
- Follow @thebusinesscasualyogi on Instagram
- Visit https://www.businesscasualyogi.com
- Subscribe to The Business Casual Yogi Youtube page
- Check out the Business Casual Yogi Facebook page
- Visit Vish’s LinkedIn profile
Support the Podcast:
- If you find this podcast valuable you can support it directly by visiting: henrywins.com/donate