Manage episode 239400101 series 2513636
This week Federico and John conclude their conversation with video game narrative designer and novelist Carrie Patel. In this installment, we cover where Patel finds inspiration, planning a novel, her writing process, the benefits of having a publisher, balancing writing and a full-time job, and more.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Astropad Studio – Turn your iPad into a professional graphics tablet. Get started today with a 30-day free trial.
- HealthView – A dashboard for Apple Health.
Links and Show Notes
- Carrie Patel
- Narrative Design Work at Obsidian Entertainment
- Author of the Recoletta trilogy published by Angry Robot:
- Recoleta Cemetery, Buenos Aires, Argentina, the setting that inspired the Recolatta trilogy:
- Social Media
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram