Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 01, 2019 13:11 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 207761169 series 2138205
An employee gets hired into a new industry and receives no training from her manager. She is chastised for her work, openly criticized and leaves when she is told her manager made a comment about her "big fat ass."
1. Explain the Why. If you find yourself constantly reminding your team to accomplish tasks - they do not know why it is important.
2. Ask for feedback and be prepared to take it in. Listen to the previous episode, The One Where Chris Harper Explains Feedback
3. Complete the Expectation Exercise. Write down what you expect from your team and what you think they expect from you. Have them do the same thing.
1. Training is 50/50. You must ask questions to understand what is expected of you.
2. Leave a situation you are not comfortable with.
The Power of Vulnerability - Brenee Brown
The Carpenter - John Gordon