Manage episode 262325423 series 2127087
Sometimes avoiding a tough conversation is the way to go, the ones that involve issues that work themselves out with time. Most conversations don’t. They need to be addressed, confronted, or even involve a “carefrontation”.
How do you do this? How do you have a tough conversation that you have avoided or just plain don’t want to have?
It can feel a bit daunting, and always has a physical component (racing heart anyone?) Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered with this tip.
In today’s episode, what one thing you should do to make it through a tough conversation.
What you’ll hear on today’s episode:
- When you live from the outside in
- Why it’s important to live from the inside out
- The importance of having only one intention
- The importance of communication
- Stress is inevitable - do this
- Your body will react
- Honesty and openness
- How thinking about something is different than speaking it
- There will be an emotional and social component
- Take your power back
Watch the Bonus episode and Subscribe for video tips YouTube
Work with Lara:
Got a Question? Comment? Email Lara@difficulthappens.com
Join the Difficult Happens Facebook group “Community Happens Group”
© Lara Currie 2020
Show Intro music is Whispering Through by Asura
Episode Photo by
Listen for free on the go with any one of these players for both Android & iPhone