Manage episode 279535102 series 2127087
Oprah, Will Smith, & my Mom, all had an impact on the topic of today’s episode. Whether you have experienced a major life blow, like a divorce or a job change, or a more minor slight like a negative comment or angry road incident, it makes you mad and can be hard to get over it.
On today’s show, we talk about how to ‘Get over’ tough things and move past them to a place where you can find some peace.
You can’t control the fact that other people’s actions will impact you, but you can control what you do about it.
What you’ll hear on today’s episode:
- How you are impacted by others’ actions
- The difference between fault and responsibility
- What your reactions mean
- How you can ‘turn your mind’ about hard things
- How taking responsibility empowers you
- What the four agreements are
- How to use the four agreements
- Time frames for moving on, yours and other peoples
Join the Difficult Happens Facebook group “Community Happens Group”
Work with Lara:
Got a Question? Comment? Email Lara@difficulthappens.com
Mentioned in this episode:
© Lara Currie 2020
Show Intro music by Scott Holmes Music
Listen for free on the go with any one of these players for both Android & iPhone