Manage episode 282093015 series 2127087
Did you do some re-prioritising last year?
With all of the unexpected ‘unprecedented events’ last year a lot of us have reprioritized the way we work and play.
Many found this past year super productive while others, not so much.
We don’t often think about productivity until we are either feeling overwhelmed, or starting a new year.
Productivity and overwhelm are two sides of a coin. Balance is what we seek, predictability but as business owners, leaders and bosses, change is inevitable and remaining flexible while also being productive is the goal
Strong boundaries are necessary to avoid falling prey to overwhelm.
In today’s episode, we dive into the best way that you can find balance and create a schedule that works for you while auditing what works, and what doesn’t.
The truth about productivity with productivity expert Amber De La Garza.
What you’ll hear on today’s episode:
- Micro-boundary breaches on your time
- How small steps can make a huge impact
- 3 steps to better boundaries
- How your boundaries are impacted
- Where overwhelm comes from
- The number one struggle people have
- Magical thinking
- Productivity as a small business
- Entrepreneurial struggles
- Triggers that get in your way
- Balance in the real world
Join the Difficult Happens Facebook group “Community Happens Group”
Work with Lara:
Got a Question? Comment? Email Lara@difficulthappens.com
Resources from Guest:
© Lara Currie 2021
Show Intro music by Scott Holmes Music
Listen for free on the go with any one of these players for both Android & iPhone