Ep. 99 - Hosting Events and Launching a Workbook as a 19-year-old College Student with Entrepreneur & YouTuber Hannah Ashton
Manage episode 237808805 series 1952223
Hannah Ashton is an 19-year old YouTuber, Podcaster, Speaker and Entrepreneur. She started making videos at age 10 with her American Girl Dolls. She has grown her current channel to over 160,000 subscribers and she uploads videos weekly about women lifestyle, business, college, empowerment, and productivity. Hannah strives every day to inspire other women to pursue their dream career and lives, no matter their age.
In the past year Hannah hosted 2 events in Knoxville and Chicago and launched her own workbook - all whilst being a full-time college student and creating YouTube videos every week. A true #GIRLBOSS.
In this episode we talked all about:
- taking fast action and starting multiple businesses whilst studying
- what it’s like being a 19-year-old entrepreneur and still feeling like you are behind
- dealing with overwhelm and burnout
- behind the scenes + best tips for hosting events
- advice you need to hear before hosting your own events
- investing in yourself as a college student
- the process of launching a physical product
- setting priorities to become a student entrepreneur
Order your Dream Achieve Workbook here: https://hannahashton.myshopify.com/
Subscribe to Hannah’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MissInnerBeauty2
Follow Hannah on Instagram: www.instagram.com/misshannahashton/
Subscribe to her Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-dream-achieve-podcast/id1330037775
My first interview with Hannah: https://www.blubrry.com/digital_diamonds/34531750/ep-30-dream-believe-achieve-all-about-student-entrepreneurship-and-youtube-with-influencer-teen-girl-boss-hannah-ashton/
Behind the scenes video of Hannah’s event in Chicago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GFmqJ-xXYY
106 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 36 mins duration .