Manage episode 243024000 series 1273522
In this week’s episode of the Exposure Ninja Digital Marketing Podcast, Tim discusses lessons learned from Exposure Ninja’s recent Digital Mastermind session. Bringing together business owners and elite digital marketers, these Mastermind gatherings are designed to breakdown common problems like traffic acquisition and lead generation, and find powerful solutions to turbo-charge results.
To help your business get the most out of its website, episode 140 tackles some crucial talking points from the most recent Mastermind, and looks at how you can replicate the success of others. This one is all about taking advantage of the low-hanging fruit potentially available to your website; opportunities that can drive up quality conversions and see your profits rise with just a few simple changes.
What You’ll Learn About Increasing Conversions in This Week’s Episode:
- How to build credibility and trust on your website to encourage interest
- The benefits of crafting a buyer narrative that sells, and how to do it
- The true power of social proof when it comes to selling
- How to enhance credibility without any prior experience/testimonials/credentials
- Tips for getting customers interested in your product
- How to build a lead generation tool that works for your brand
- The golden rules of developing a compelling call to action.
For show notes and to get a free review of your website and digital marketing, complete with a tailored plan to increase your leads and sales online, head to https://exposureninja.com/podcast/episode140