Manage episode 253900488 series 1273522
In this episode of the Exposure Ninja Digital Marketing Podcast, we have David Deng who has built a massive Instagram following for his @entrepreneurshipfacts account. With an impressive 1.2milllion followers and 2,000-3,000 new followers each day.
David has a unique insight into how to build a successful Instagram page and this video will help answer questions such as, how many times a day should I post? What sort of content is best for my audience? And what hashtags should I use for my business?
We also get an insight into other aspects of building a large following on Instagram that may not seem too important at first glance, such as the username you choose for your account. This small but significant step is a great way to build followers and help your account become well known. So you need to get it right!
So sit back and enjoy as we get down to the nitty-gritty of how David has managed to build such an extraordinarily large Instagram following in 3 years.
- 2:30: When did you start the page and why?
- 5:30: Did you think it could get to a point where you could earn income from the page?
- 7:15: What does it look like on a daily basis managing a page with 1.2 million followers?
- 8:44: What have you learnt about posting frequency as you've built the page?
- 11:00: Instagram has seen a lot of content evolution recently, what sort of content best fits your audience?
- 12:35: What's more important, value or format?
- 14:00: As you were building the page did you start to feel pressure about creating new content?
- 16:40: What are the most effective growth strategies that you've come across in your journey so far?
- 19:41: How do you find the hashtags you use and do you have any tips?
- 22:30: What strategy do you use to promote other accounts?
- 25:14: How has your page been grown almost exclusively organically?
- 27:00: How did you align yourself so well with your target audience?
- 29:23: How will things change as Instagram starts to take away like?
- 30:20: Do you have an Instagram hacks?
- 34:38: What are some of the ways you can monetize your page?
- 36:06: How do you choose the relevant ads for your audience?
- 40:18: If three years ago David could see you today, what would he say?
For show notes and to get a free review of your website and digital marketing, complete with a tailored plan to increase your leads and sales online, head to https://exposureninja.com/podcast/episode149/