Manage episode 200630152 series 1095212
Walt Disney World News Update for the Week
Join Divas Christine and Kally for an update on the happenings of Walt Disney World!
Ears The News:
1. Google now has Disney in 360 degrees under their street views. The operator used a Trekker backpack and wandered around. https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/03/disney-parks-launches-first-ever-360-degree-panoramas-on-google-street-view/
- New spring styles at disney springs. Cute new ray bans! https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/03/spring-break-style-has-arrived-at-disney-springs/
- The new “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular” at Disneyland will debut April 13th. It’s projected flyovers even from Up!! https://wdwnt.com/2018/03/carls-house-pixars-will-fly-sleeping-beauty-castle-new-disneyland-fireworks-show/
- Sooooo Excited for this one! Finally Epcot’s Oddessy restaurant will have a new look on life! It’s currently being revamped for a FESTIVAL CENTER. Now since we have three months of the current Flower & Garden festival I think we might see this location open during this event! Only because it looks like they are doing only a “light remodel” of it! https://wdwnt.com/2018/03/epcots-odyssey-undergoing-overhaul-take-new-role-festival-center/
- During the Typhoon Lagoon update the have drained the entire wave pool! Pretty interesting photos of it on the net now.
6. Disney has filed new permits relating to 'Project 89' near to its Fort Wilderness Resort. Looks like around the old river country at this point. https://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/disneys-fort-wilderness-campground/news/06mar2018-photos---permits-filed-for-project-89-near-fort-wilderness.htm
Need more Dish from our Divas??? You can find them at:
Co-Host: Jennifer Novotny: Upon A Star Travel ~ www.UponAStarTravel.com
Co-Host: Christine Fox: Facebook: @UponAStarChristine @ChristineFox Twitter: @Foxmomof4 Periscope: @ChristineFox
Social Media: Kally Lavoie: @MissKallyLavoie
Disneyland Expert: Katrina Rios: @katrinarabbit87
107 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 89 mins duration .