The Focus Marriage Podcast features relatable advice on healthy marriage with stories from guest speakers that encourage every couple to build a deeper connection.
Manage episode 271456362 series 1551287
By Meriwether & Tharp, LLC, Leh Meriwether, Todd Orston, and Divorce Lawyers who hate divorce. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
In this show, Leh and Todd answer a series of questions surrounding divorce procedure and evidence. They tackle questions like:
- In a child custody case, how far back can a Judge look regarding evidence of drug use?
- What are my options for a speedy divorce if my husband is not coorperating?
- It has been 6 months since the hearing, but there was no written order. What can I do to get the Court to sign the final decree of divorce?
- What are the documents I need to file for an uncontested divorce?
- If I dismissed my divorce case before a final hearing, what can I do to stop my husband from selling our house without my permission?