The Focus Marriage Podcast features relatable advice on healthy marriage with stories from guest speakers that encourage every couple to build a deeper connection.
Manage episode 272636816 series 1551287
By Meriwether & Tharp, LLC, Leh Meriwether, Todd Orston, and Divorce Lawyers who hate divorce. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
In this show, Leh and Todd take on various questions surrounding child custody. They break down the questions and discuss the issues that each question presents. The questions include:
- What can I do to prevent the mother of my child from leaving the state before she is served with a Legitimation Petition?
- What chances does the father of my son have of winning custody if we never married and he waited 3 years before even trying to become involved in his life?
- Can I put limits on my ex-husband's new wife's ability to see my children?
- Can I relocate my child to my home country?
- Should I allow the father of my child to visit with my 8 month old if he is not complying with CDC Covid guidelines?