Manage episode 217565966 series 1401994
- ElixirConf 2018 - Keynote - Chris McCord
- Lighting Talk ElixirConf 2018 - Kernel functions you'll want to start using - Moxley Stratton
- ElixirConf 2017 Lightning Talk - Typespec, for the love of God! - Zac Barnes
- Phoenix’s LiveView: Client-Side Elixir At Last?
- Elixir - hd/1
- Elixir - struct/2
- Elixir - length/1
- Elixir - Typespecs
- Kanban Board
- Gantt Chart
- GitHub And Trello: Integrate Your Commits
- Remote Ham Radio
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
- Rails UJS
- Rails - RenderSync
- Jetbrains - Intellij
Leave us a review
Last but not least, if you haven't rated or reviewed the show yet and you'd like to do us a huge favor, you can do so by clicking here!
Show Notes Archive
If you're looking for a link we've mentioned in the past, head on over to the Does Not Compute site! We've even included a search tool for you to use to find episodes that touch on specific topics.
Join Us On Spectrum
If you have enjoyed the show so far, reach out to us on twitter at @seanwashbot and @schrockwell, or join us in the Spectrum community at https://spectrum.chat/specfm/does-not-compute!