Manage episode 244346896 series 2467030
Here’s your October dose of M&M. We’re sharing our advice on how to dump your boyfriend that followed you to college, confronting your Instagram Stalker, introducing an open relationship, dealing with your boyfriend hanging out with a co-worker he made out with, and if you should ask the guy that knocked you up to help pay for your medical bills. In Don’t Blame Them a listener shares her advice sex anxiety.
- Listen to ad-free and bonus episodes on Stitcher Premium! For a free month of Stitcher Premium, go to stitcherpremium.com and use promo code 'BLAME,’ PLUS exclusive bonus episodes.
- This episode is also brought to you by Pill Club, Care/Of, and Quip.
Affordable Therapy By State (Curated by Crissy Milazzo): www.tinyurl.com/y64kwdnf
- Domestic Listeners Call: (310) 694-0976
- International Listeners Send a Voice Memo To: email@example.com
… with as much detail as possible under 3 minutes! I’ll do my best to share my wonderful words of wisdom. If you’re under 18, please get your parent’s permission. Advice is for entertainment purposes only, so you can’t blame me if I screw up your life. I kid! My advice IS AMAZING.
- Want to WATCH this episode as well? Check out my YouTube channel: