Manage episode 244775252 series 1416635
Licensed Therapist Kati Morton is here again to share advice. This week we’re answering your questions on what to do if your therapist keeps canceling on you, how to handle your friends making fun of you for dropping out of college, how to become more social, and coming to the realization that your family is toxic. In Don’t Blame Them a listener shares her own advice having a father in prison.
- Listen to ad-free and bonus episodes on Stitcher Premium! For a free month of Stitcher Premium, go to stitcherpremium.com and use promo code 'BLAME,’ PLUS exclusive bonus episodes.
- This episode is also brought to you by Elhurst 1925, Office Ladies Podcast, Betterhelp, and Dipsea
Affordable Therapy By State (Curated by Crissy Milazzo): www.tinyurl.com/y64kwdnf
- Domestic Listeners Call: (310) 694-0976
- International Listeners Send a Voice Memo To: firstname.lastname@example.org
… with as much detail as possible under 3 minutes! I’ll do my best to share my wonderful words of wisdom. If you’re under 18, please get your parent’s permission. Advice is for entertainment purposes only, so you can’t blame me if I screw up your life. I kid! My advice IS AMAZING.
- Want to WATCH this episode as well? Check out my YouTube channel: