Manage episode 301896161 series 73235
How does just one out of service plane cause so much trouble for a major airline?? But it worked mostly in our favor, so no complaints this time around.
Also in this episode:
- The 20th anniversary of 9/11 with a charitable twist
- Slot squatting in NYC
- JetBlue London cuts in October, similar to September’s cuts
- Eastern’s cargo insanity (Note: After we recorded Eastern finally answered a query for additional details and will still run passengers 777s; that part of the recording was a mistake)
- Jet2’s pivot to Airbus
- Virgin Atlantic‘ High density A350 coming this Winter, with an interesting business class nook
- KLM cuts LAS, MCO, MIA for the winter as Netherlands closes off US travel. But Portugal didn’t close borders and TAP is advertising that.
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards double tier points
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Bumps in the night
- New UNESCO world heritage sites
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!