Manage episode 196272548 series 1952277
This week, Brian and Angelo delve into how someone can control those fancy speakers you got as a gift to scare you, and they talk about Apple’s iPhone battery confusion. In the paranormal section of the show, they talk some Unsolved Mysteries skepticism, and then make some predictions for what’s going to happen with the paranormal in 2018. Make sure you listen for Angelo’s Google Home trying to insert itself into the episode without any prompting.
- Some Sonos and Bose speakers are being hijacked to play ghostly sounds - The Verge
- Hackers Can Rickroll Thousands of Sonos and Bose Speakers Over the Internet | WIRED
- A Message to Our Customers - Apple (CA)
- The Talk Show ✪: Ep. 210, With Special Guest Jason Snell
- 27 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Unsolved Mysteries | Mental Floss
- YouTuber Logan Paul apologizes for filming suicide victim, says ‘I didn’t do it for views’ - The Verge
48 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 56 mins duration .