Manage episode 230304884 series 56525
- Mom and Dad took a 2 week vacation to Florida (Orlando, Clearwater & Fort Meyers).
- We highly recommend the Palm Pavilion at Clearwater Beach.
- Mom & Dad went to a Red Sox game at the Jet Blue Park in Fort Meyers at the Mini Fenway. Meanwhile back at home Yawkey Way at Fenway has been renamed.
- RuMeID- QR code tag for luggage
- Do you have any tips for how to ensure you have access to your travel documents and photo IDs if your wallet is lost or stolen in travel? Share with us in the Ravelry group!
- Jen is currently in Europe visiting her friend Marta in Barcelona and checking Porto, Portugal for the first time with her friend Laura.
- Last time we were in Spain, Mom & I attached bachelorette party. Mom had lots of fun at the zipline/ropes course!
- We answered listener questions about whether Mom does any fiber crafts. Yes- she sews! Here are some of her recent projects.
- For large family gatherings, we recommend frozen stuffed shells with sauce. Harvey’s Ham is also a big hit!
- Do you know how to use Instagram stories on an Android? Mom could use some help!
161 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 54 mins duration .