Manage episode 180989254 series 12320
This week, James and i try out a new format for the show. We hope you enjoy the blend of news commentary and an interview.
- More car vulnerabilities - this time in a Subaru
- No stunt hacking involved
- A repeat vulnerability means there's potentially a bigger SDLC issue
- Responsibly disclosed, fixed ... if a tree falls...
- Link: http://www.bankinfosecurity.com/exclusive-vulnerabilities-could-unlock-brand-new-subarus-a-9970
- The 5th Amendment and your phone passcode
- This issue is sticky
- Passcodes, fingerprints, etc - all need consistent law
- We need a lawyer
- Link: http://thehackernews.com/2017/06/unlock-iphone-passcode.html
- Kevin Pope ( @screamingbyte ) - Kevin is a long-time friend of the show, and someone who has a fantastic story only he can tell. From struggling to thriving and the story to get there.
358 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 43 mins duration .