Manage episode 184471316 series 12320
This week - Rick Howard joins us and goes on the record to talk about the Security Canon and a few other interesting things you're just going to have to listen to, in order to find out.— Top News
- Adobe is end-of-life'ing Flash
- I'll pause while you catch your breath
- Wait, it's not until 2020
- Also there's more
- Developers targeted by malicious Chrome extension
- Just like security people and "commoners" developers fall for it
- At least it was caught, and removed...
- Check it out
- Reading material for newbies and others of us
- Patrolling Cyberspace — my homework
- Sharing intelligence - amongst competing vendors
- Palo Alto leading the endeavor, with a group of 6
- Some things are above competition — that’s worthy of a clap
- If your vendors isn’t part of this alliance, ask them why not?
- Rick Howard - Currently the Chief Security Officer at Palo Alto Networks. More here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickhoward/
315 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 46 mins duration .