Manage episode 185293254 series 12320
This week on the Down the Security Rabbithole Podcast, Dave Bittner of The CyberWire (podcast) joins us to talk about some of the ways that we believe security goes awry when it comes to 'big, scary numbers'. Listen in...
-- Top News
- Maersk says it's going to lose between $200M and $300M from notPetya
- Depending on which headline you read this is either a catastrophe - or not that big of a deal
- Seems to be about perspective in their overall guidance to investors, in light of industry trends
- Bottom line, perspective matters
- Uber is in trouble. Again.
- FTC has Uber in hot water over less-than strict security of drivers' information
- Lack of security, privacy and finally a chief security exec
- Speaks to a broader issue with how start-ups treat security in the overall scheme of "making it"
336 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 45 mins duration .