Manage episode 190142902 series 12320
This week, James and Raf cover the tail-end of Cyber Security Awareness Month. It's been an interesting week of news and of course let's talk about awareness.
Have you completed your mandatory training?
-- This weeks' talking points
Namaste Health Care security incident, announcement
- Pay attention to how this article is worded, we've covered this before with Sean and Michael too
- When you don't know, you have to report the worst-case
- Focuses spotlight on knowing what's in your environment, and having a plan for not only technical IR but communications
- How would your organization report? Are you ready to be better?
DHS Imposes DMARC on Federal Agencies
- Any time we can add to the security measures over email, bonus
- We already know email is the #1 way bad things get disseminated
- This is not set-and-forget, you need to make sure it's working!
Cyber Security Awareness Training
- Are we over it yet?
- Raf says he's always late, and it's always the same thing... does it work?
- What are some better alternatives? (there have to be better)
- Does your job offer/mandate awareness training? Does it WORK?!
- How would you even know??
302 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 47 mins duration .