This series is archived ("iTunes Redirect" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
Replaced by: DreamTrips Podcast
When? This feed was archived on December 27, 2017 03:37 (). Last successful fetch was on December 22, 2017 19:20 ()
Why? iTunes Redirect status. The feed contained an iTunes new feed tag.
What now? If you were subscribed to this series when it was replaced, you will now be subscribed to the replacement series. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 188637957 series 1327500
Not sure what to get the avid traveler in your life? Listen in as we offer gift ideas for the most adventurous.
WorldVentures Global Merchandise Director Lionel Edgar and Global Merchandise Manager Emilie Thomas give you their gift suggestions based on years of experience in travel and merchandising. We’ll go over options that new and seasoned travelers can enjoy before, during and after their next trip. You may even have a laugh or two along the way!
Some people seem to always know how to shop for the perfect gift, while others need a little guidance. In this episode, the podcast crew will offer insights into shopping for your favorite travel enthusiast, regardless of the occasion. Whether you’re searching for an incredible birthday gift or a holiday present to remember for years to come, you will end this podcast armed with great ideas for your next special occasion.
- [01:17] What are Wayne and Courtney’s favorite travel gifts? [02:34] The team teases the “More than a Travel Tip … Tip.”
- [03:29] We introduce today’s guests, Lionel Edgar and Emilie Thomas from the WorldVentures Global Merchandise department. [04:27] What does the Global Merchandise team handle? [04:56] Lionel’s No. 1 gift idea. [06:19] Emilie’s No. 1 gift idea. [06:49] Keeping your possessions safe. [07:36] Less expensive gifts. [10:34] Keep a lid on this. [11:38] Something you can wear. [12:30] Great stocking stuffers. [13:38] Good reading materials. [14:07] Lionel has a universal power solution. [15:19] Priceless tips for any traveler.
- [17:38] Luggage: To check or not to check. [18:05] For U.S. DreamTrips Members, shop the DreamTrips MarketPlace. [18:20] A Christmas tale from Wayne.
- [20:03] Jason shares tips from a great blog called POPSUGAR. [22:19] Hear from DreamTrips Members Jack Chander, Trevor Skaggs, Klee Shule and Linda Marisol Medina.
- [24:04] How to contact the DreamTrips Podcast in different accents! [25:10] The team reveals the “More than a Travel Tip … Tip!” [26:49] Learn what the next episode is all about.
Addresses, websites and phone #s mentioned in this episode
- Travelpro® backpacks for your packing needs. The Bobby anti-theft backpack. Tracking luggage: Trakdot™, LugLoc and Tile. Power adapters that are in the DreamTrips Travel Commuter Kit (available in the U.S. only). Lots of gift ideas from Travel & Leisure. Make sure you have the lowest price on amazon.com with Honey. Download the Honey app on iTunes or Google Play™ or visit their website. Buy branded gear at the DreamTrips MarketPlace (available in the U.S. only). Get to know us by visiting the official DreamTrips Podcast website. Rate us and subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes), Stitcher and Google Play. Share your tips and stories with us on social media with #DTpodcast. Download the DreamTrips app on the App Store and Google Play to check out all our episodes!
46 episodes available. A new episode about every 17 days averaging 28 mins duration .