Manage episode 212661281 series 1123239
On episode 75 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss the June gambling revenue and what they expect those numbers to look like going forward with Ocean and Hard Rock open (and hopefully making lots of money). Also, do we need to alter our comp strategy now that there are two new casinos?
In the news:
- The June revenue data is out, including sports betting. (PDF)
- Hard Rock has plans for a sports book.
- There’s a “No Breakage” rule at all Hard Rock craps tables and in the Ocean high limit room.
- Bally’s has 100x odds on at least one craps table. (Facebook Group)
- Retro arcade Starcade is now open at Showboat.
Episode info: [ 1:25:21 | 41.0 MB | download here ]
78 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 54 mins duration .