Manage episode 120092687 series 96745
After hearing the diagnosis of diabetes or prediabetes you may have several questions:
• Do I need to take my blood sugar or is my A1C the best number to look at?
• What should you be eating?
• What should you be avoiding?
• How does activity impact blood sugar?
• How do I get back on track?
• How does my weight impact my risk and my blood sugars?
• Who can help me with meal planning and a plan to prevent the progression of diabetes?
Registered dietitian nutritionist Jessica Crandall will answer all these questions and more in honor of American Diabetes Month.
48 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 11 mins duration .