Manage episode 218762946 series 2452172
Today I’m excited to welcome back my business partner and the co-founder of OMG Commerce - Chris Brewer.
Chris Brewer is a seasoned entrepreneur who’s successfully started and sold multiple businesses in the advertising and marketing space. In 2010 he and I started OMG Commerce. Since then we’ve consulted with, partnered with and provided agency services for HUNDREDS of eCommerce stores. We’ve seen nearly everything - the good, the bad, and the ugly of eCommerce.
In this episode, we break down the biggest X Factors of success from our perspective as we’ve observed a lot of winners and a lot of, um….not so much winners. Hopefully, you have as much fun listening as we did recording this...
Here’s a quick look at what we cover:
The importance of Lifetime Value of a Customer (LTV) and how to measure it and cultivate it.
- Why businesses that are too “romantic” about their own ideas are destined to struggle.
- How the best eCommerce stores think about and leverage Amazon
- Pop Quiz - Chris lays out his top eCommerce metrics and give you the ability to rate yourself on how well you know your core numbers.
- A big mistake eCommerce store owners make when looking for an agency
- How to start on a new traffic source
- Plus much more!
As always, we’d love your feedback on iTunes.
71 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 47 mins duration .