Manage episode 218762932 series 2452172
I’m convinced that the most successful eCommerce companies in the years to come will be those who build a brand.
Building a community, telling a brand story that resonates, building products that people are passionate about, differentiating from the competition - all are part of what it asked to build a successful brand.
Companies that just learn a few tricks and tactics to sell more on Amazon or those that rely on just a few google traffic hacks, or those who only sell products that are available from other sellers are in a much weaker position than those who build a brand. That’s why I was super excited to bring on the show a brand building powerhouse like Rick Cesari. Rick has been involved with some pretty stellar brands over the years including the George Foreman Grill, GoPro Cameras, Sonicare Toothbrush, Oxiclean and others. He knows what it takes to position and market a product to make turn it into a massive winner.
Here’s a look at what we cover:
- Using direct response ads principles and building a brand at the same time.
- Tips to building a great brand including feedback loops, crafting a USP, getting to the benefit and more. Learn how Rick helped the Juiceman brand go head-to-head with Krups and Braun and generate $75 million in sales in just 4 years.
- How to differentiate. We both love Sally Hogshead’s quote “Different is better than better.”
- Tips for great videos. One of our favorite topics and an area that Rick is an expert in. We talk about what makes for a great video.
- Using Ricks brand-building and marketing tips on Amazon.
- Plus more
74 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 46 mins duration .