Manage episode 219798014 series 2452172
The best eCommerce companies I know are on a quest to constantly improve conversion rates. Every lift in conversion rates means more money for product development, or traffic to grow your brand or just more money for your pocket.
On this episode I interview Jon MacDonald, CEO of the Good. Jon and team have worked on Conversion rate optimization projects for companies like Nike, Xerox, Adobe and the Economist as well as many other ecommerce companies.
Jon’s perspective and approach are unique and I’m confident you’ll pick up several CRO nuggets including:
- The 4 types of data that should influence your conversion rate optimization
- What data to ignore vs. what’s critical and actionable
- Must have elements for UX
- Product detail page essentials
- Making the complex simple and bringing products to life on your site
- Great eCommerce examples for UX to pay attention to
- Plus more