Manage episode 226430498 series 2452172
Ross Beyeler knows a thing or two about ecommerce sites that convert. He’s built a few sites that I really love. Charley Hustle (mostly because I’m a huge Chiefs Fan and KU Jayhawks fan), Bottle Keeper, Johnny Cupcakes, Assoline and more.
We get into several key design, UX and conversion rate optimization topics and examples including:
- Home page optimization and how the approach shifts if you have a large vs. small SKU count
- Storytelling in ecommerce and why successful ecommerce brands are great storytellers
- Product Detail Page (PDP) “must haves” for a better experience and better conversions
- Creating better collection and improved navigation
- 4 conversion killers to avoid like the plague
- Site search and recommendations for doing this better especially for larger SKU counts
- How to mine site search data for improvements
- Plus more!
71 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 47 mins duration .