Manage episode 247505665 series 2452172
Molly Pittman is a bit of a legend in the digital marketing space. Bartender turned marketing intern for Ryan Deiss, turned VP of Marketing for Digital Marketer, turned entrepreneur - Molly’s story is an inspiring one. And she flat knows her stuff!
In this episode, we dig into some real gems. We do go pretty deep on what’s working now on Facebook, but we also talk about the benefits of building an in-house team vs. the benefits of an agency. We talk about entrepreneurial lessons and what life is like in Amsterdam (where Molly currently lives).
Here’s a look at what we cover:
- Why being fluid might be the most important entrepreneurial trait…and why it’s important for digital marketers
- Why curiosity and fascination are crucial in our current marketing landscape
- What is CBO and how it’s impacting Molly’s Facebook ad campaign and what you should do about it.
- What are the 3 facets of Facebook’s new Quality Ranking and how to optimize your ads
- How low quality rankings can dramatically drive up costs or get your ads shut down
- Plus more