Manage episode 235132196 series 1543651
The end of the school year is both a happy and sad time. While everyone looks forward to the end of the year, it's also the closing of meaningful relationships for adults and students. Listen to the gang discuss ways to make the most of the end of the year.
1. Control what you can control- bring a positive attitude everyday.
2. Finish the year with good relationships with all of your students.
3. Try something new so you can see how it works before next year.
4. Start thinking about all the things you did this year that worked, and what you want to change.
5. Plan something fun to look forward to right when school ends.