Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
A Step By Step Wordpress SEO Guide To Improving Your Google Ranking
Manage episode 229573686 series 1936256
- What’s your story?
- Why wordpress and not wix?
- What’s the first step to plan a wordpress site?
- Top two hosting services for wordpress?
- How long it takes to install a wordpress site?
- Must used plugins for wordpress?
- How often a wordpress site has to be updated in terms of versions and plugins?
- How to speedup a wordpress site?
- How to deal with images size and is it significantly slowing the wordpress website?
- How to make sure my wordpress site doesn’t break?
- Is it true that SEO doesn’t work as it used to and now you just need to publish content and you will get ranked by google based on your content quality?
- Now the wordpress site is installed, what’s the first SEO step, how to plan the website focus in terms of keywords?
- How to do the SEO for the pages in details?
- What is long tail keywords and which tool do you use to find them?
- Is leadpages SEO pages is as powerful as wordpress SEO?
- Which SEO wordpress plugins do you recommend?
- What’s the best blog post length to get ranked quickly?
- How about off page SEO?
- How much transcriptions can improve SEO?
- How to deal with websites that has two different languages in terms SEO?
- How to title the url and pictures to make them SEO friendly?
- What happens when you copy the same blog post into two different sites?
- Best analytics tools?
- What do you think of google tag manager & google analytics in terms of tracking or you recommend a better tracking solution to track visits and conversions?
- How long it will take to get ranked in the top 3 results of google?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What's your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business or in converting more clients?
- Which mentor helped you the most in your business?
- How people can contact you?