Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
Blogging, Tech, Divorce And Movies With Dave Taylor
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 14, 2020 22:36 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 225787658 series 1936256
- How did you start in the technology world?
- Can you take us through the 4 startups that you were involved in?
- Why do you make products reviews?
- What helps you drive more traffic to your sites?
- What’s your trick for blogging consistently and efficiently?
- How to get contributors for a blog?
- How many staff members are working with you on your blogs and what exactly they are doing?
- Your top 3 blogging hacks, plugins or tools?
- How do you monetize your blog?
- You write for The Boulder Daily Camera & Linux Journal, and How to be columnists for such publications?
- When you decided to start critiquing movies?
- And how amateurs movies critics can pitch such publications?
- Your top 3 movies?
- Why you started writing about your experience as single dad and your divorce and started gofatherhood.com
- What did you learn from your divorce?
- What’s the most difficult thing that you face as single dad? In terms of raising kids?
- Publishing or Self-publishing?
- How do you leverage your writing, do you combine blog posts into books or the opposite?
- How do you write efficiently?
- How do you structure the process of writing a new book?
- Who’s the best editor that you have ever worked with?
- Who’s the best agent that you have ever worked with?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What's your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?