Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
New Way To Outsource Efficiently With Nathan Hirsch
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 14, 2020 22:36 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 227464540 series 1936256
- What’s your story before the outsourcing world?
- Tell me more about Portlight?
- How did you start in the outsourcing world?
- What do you advise business owners and entrepreneurs to outsource successfully?
- Why outsource if some offline staff cost the same in some countries?
- Tell us more about FreeeUp?
- What is the focus of your outsourcing services that you provide in FreeeUp?
- How FreeeUp works?
- Is there’s a backup or replacement for the employee that I outsource to in case he or she quits?
- Where the staff is based? Do you have control over them?
- How much a VA costs per hour or month as full time?
- What’s makes it different from upwork or fiverr?
- What are the main challenging in the outsourcing industry from your perspective as an owner of an outsourcing company and from the clients perspective?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What's your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business or in converting more clients?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Which mentor helped you the most in your business?
- If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
- What’s the biggest failure moment in your business or life and what did you learn from it?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you fulfilled?
- How can people contact you?